The Meads of Asphodel
422 Shouts - 418,745 Scrobbles
The Meads of Asphodel are an experimental black metal band with pronounced medieval and Eastern influences from Hertfordshire in the United Kingdom. The band was formed in mid 1998 by Metatron and Jaldaboath (aka James Fogarty - also of The Bombs Of Enduring Freedom, Ewigkeit, Old Forest, Jaldaboath), the stated aim being to "create Heavy Guitar based original Black Metal with Medieval/ Eastern influences and a lyrical concept derived from Christ's mortality, Biblical Apocrypha, Fallen Angels and Death".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Psychotic Sand Deity - (7:22) - 900 plays
- Sonderkommando - (12:41) - 822 plays
- Wishing Well of Bones - (3:30) - 786 plays
- Apocalypse Of Lazarus - (4:34) - 812 plays
- Addicted To God - (8:40) - 701 plays
- Aktion T4 - (4:10) - 708 plays
- Stiller Of Tempests - (3:12) - 721 plays
- Jew Killer - (4:51) - 644 plays
- Silent Ghosts of Babi Yar - (5:29) - 658 plays
- Man From Kerioth - (4:03) - 624 plays