The Matthew Herbert Big Band
47 Shouts - 461,026 Scrobbles
Matthew Herbert is an electronic music producer from United Kingdom known for breaking the boundaries and conventions of the genre. Since 1996 he has released music on a variety of record labels under many aliases including Doctor Rockit, Wishmountain, Radio Boy, Mr. Vertigo, Transformer, under his own name and with his Big Band since 2003. He has played at the Montreux and North Sea Jazz Festivals, Paris' Pompidou Centre, Tokyo's Blue Note, Sonar and Glastonbury, and supported Bjork at the Hollywood Bowl.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Turning Pages - (7:39) - 649 plays
- Everything's Changed - (4:44) - 583 plays
- The Story - (6:24) - 321 plays
- Simple Mind - (5:20) - 309 plays
- Fiction - (4:14) - 319 plays
- The Three W's - (5:54) - 293 plays
- Misprints - (6:07) - 303 plays
- Pontificate - (2:53) - 203 plays
- The Battle - (4:58) - 254 plays
- Chromoshop - (5:49) - 254 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online