676 Shouts - 4,176,458 Scrobbles
Straight out of Oakland, the Matches set the California music scene on fire thanks to twelve explosive, hook-injected songs recorded on the cheap in their basements and living rooms. Coupled with an unstoppable work ethic that included the band's very own "Commotion Promotion" tactics, buzz on the quartet's self-released debut E. Von Dahl Killed the Locals and the live shows that supported it spread like a virus to music enthusiasts up and down the Golden State and, as they toured small venues relentlessly, across the country.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wake The Sun - (3:36) - 2,539 plays
- Salty Eyes - (2:38) - 2,320 plays
- Chain Me Free - (3:14) - 2,549 plays
- Audio Blood - (3:19) - 2,125 plays
- Papercut Skin - (3:25) - 1,741 plays
- Sick Little Suicide - (4:16) - 1,749 plays
- What Katie Said - (2:52) - 1,613 plays
- Dog-Eared Page - (3:42) - 1,462 plays
- Little Maggots - (2:43) - 1,508 plays
- Shoot Me In the Smile - (3:31) - 1,102 plays