673 Shouts - 4,146,853 Scrobbles
Straight out of Oakland, the Matches set the California music scene on fire thanks to twelve explosive, hook-injected songs recorded on the cheap in their basements and living rooms. Coupled with an unstoppable work ethic that included the band's very own "Commotion Promotion" tactics, buzz on the quartet's self-released debut E. Von Dahl Killed the Locals and the live shows that supported it spread like a virus to music enthusiasts up and down the Golden State and, as they toured small venues relentlessly, across the country.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wake The Sun - (3:36) - 2,562 plays
- Salty Eyes - (2:38) - 2,347 plays
- Chain Me Free - (3:14) - 2,191 plays
- Papercut Skin - (3:25) - 1,759 plays
- Audio Blood - (3:19) - 1,964 plays
- What Katie Said - (2:52) - 1,692 plays
- Little Maggots - (2:43) - 1,546 plays
- Sick Little Suicide - (4:16) - 1,620 plays
- December Is for Cynics - (3:28) - 1,355 plays
- Shoot Me In the Smile - (3:31) - 1,065 plays