676 Shouts - 4,174,910 Scrobbles
Straight out of Oakland, the Matches set the California music scene on fire thanks to twelve explosive, hook-injected songs recorded on the cheap in their basements and living rooms. Coupled with an unstoppable work ethic that included the band's very own "Commotion Promotion" tactics, buzz on the quartet's self-released debut E. Von Dahl Killed the Locals and the live shows that supported it spread like a virus to music enthusiasts up and down the Golden State and, as they toured small venues relentlessly, across the country.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wake The Sun - (3:36) - 2,596 plays
- LyricsDo you belong to a song?
Does it drag you along by the tongue at the top of your lungs?
Are you drunk?
Have you been drinking?
Do you below the overpass go with a fifth in your fist
- Chain Me Free - (3:14) - 2,435 plays
- Audio Blood - (3:19) - 2,052 plays
- Papercut Skin - (3:25) - 1,745 plays
- Sick Little Suicide - (4:16) - 1,748 plays
- What Katie Said - (2:52) - 1,627 plays
- Little Maggots - (2:43) - 1,530 plays
- Dog-Eared Page - (3:42) - 1,345 plays
- Shoot Me In the Smile - (3:31) - 1,075 plays