The Marshall Tucker Band
83 Shouts - 1,341,630 Scrobbles
The Marshall Tucker Band is a Southern rock band. Originally from Spartanburg, South Carolina, the band formed in 1972, and soon signed with Capricorn Records. In 1973 they released their first EP, simply titled 'The Marshall Tucker band. Compared to southern rock pioneers and label-mates The Allman Brothers Band, Marshall Tucker had a more country and western feel, with the flute being a key lead instrument in their sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can't You See - (6:02) - 25,354 plays
- Heard It In A Love Song - (4:54) - 5,544 plays
- Fire on the Mountain - (4:13) - 5,219 plays
- Heard It In A Love Song - (4:55) - 3,041 plays
- Can't You See (Live) - (6:49) - 4,723 plays
- Take The Highway - (8:08) - 2,742 plays
- Ramblin' - (6:29) - 1,719 plays
- 24 Hours At A Time - (8:26) - 1,297 plays
- Searchin' For A Rainbow - (6:26) - 1,166 plays
- In My Own Way - (7:20) - 1,106 plays