The Marshall Tucker Band
84 Shouts - 1,384,027 Scrobbles
The Marshall Tucker Band is a Southern rock band. Originally from Spartanburg, South Carolina, the band formed in 1972, and soon signed with Capricorn Records. In 1973 they released their first EP, simply titled 'The Marshall Tucker band. Compared to southern rock pioneers and label-mates The Allman Brothers Band, Marshall Tucker had a more country and western feel, with the flute being a key lead instrument in their sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can't You See - (6:02) - 23,777 plays
- Heard It In A Love Song - (4:54) - 5,648 plays
- Fire on the Mountain - (4:13) - 4,882 plays
- Heard It In A Love Song - (4:55) - 3,286 plays
- Can't You See (Live) - (6:49) - 3,403 plays
- Take The Highway - (8:08) - 2,365 plays
- Ramblin' - (6:29) - 1,487 plays
- 24 Hours At A Time - (8:26) - 1,075 plays
- Can't you see? (live) - (6:31) - 1,241 plays
- In My Own Way - (7:20) - 988 plays