45 Shouts - 317,534 Scrobbles
San Francisco/Oakland’s The Mantles have been charting a unique path through the Bay Area’s storied garage/pop scene since 2007. The early shows were loose & loud Velvets/Nuggets-bashing, always with weirdly catchy songs & oddball chord changes. Their first singles saw them honing their sound, building towards their excellent 2009 self-titled debut album (on Siltbreeze) and follow-up EP on Mexican Summer. Loosely aligning with artists like White Fence and Ty Segall, The Mantles thoroughly modernize and personalize the folk-rock tradition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Lie - (3:48) - 2,365 plays
- Disappearing Act - (2:22) - 860 plays
- Marbled Birds - (3:12) - 710 plays
- Hello - (3:25) - 680 plays
- Raspberry Thighs - (2:53) - 581 plays
- Look Away - (4:13) - 516 plays
- What We Do Matters - (2:47) - 489 plays
- Burden - (3:14) - 524 plays
- Brown Balloon - (3:34) - 490 plays
- Reason's Run - (2:21) - 467 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online