21 Shouts - 489,408 Scrobbles
A long running male vocal group from Jersey City, New Jersey, with roots in the doo-wop era. They first formed as the Manhattans, circa 1963, and hit the charts on Carnival Records in the mid 60's, maintaining chart popularity well into the the 1980's when their hit "Shining Star" topped the charts. THE MANHATTANS were originally: Winfred "Blue" Lovett, Richard Taylor, Kenny Kelley, George "Smitty" Smith and Sonny Bivins.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kiss and Say Goodbye - (4:26) - 6,678 plays
- Shining Star - (4:39) - 4,360 plays
- Hurt - (3:02) - 891 plays
- There's No Me Without You - (3:36) - 702 plays
Waiter? Can we have the same table we had yesterday?
Here we are again sipping our drinks just like friends
I wonder if they see the sparkle in your eyes
I wonder if they know that I am not your guy hmm
- It Feels So Good to Be Loved So Bad - (4:35) - 567 plays
- Kiss And Say Goodbye - Single Version - (0:31) - 439 plays
- I Kinda Miss You - (5:17) - 437 plays
- Am I Losing You - (3:44) - 444 plays
- Don't Take Your Love - (3:26) - 316 plays