21 Shouts - 467,825 Scrobbles
A long running male vocal group from Jersey City, New Jersey, with roots in the doo-wop era. They first formed as the Manhattans, circa 1963, and hit the charts on Carnival Records in the mid 60's, maintaining chart popularity well into the the 1980's when their hit "Shining Star" topped the charts. THE MANHATTANS were originally: Winfred "Blue" Lovett, Richard Taylor, Kenny Kelley, George "Smitty" Smith and Sonny Bivins.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kiss And Say Goodbye - (4:25) - 6,792 plays
- Shining Star - (4:38) - 5,285 plays
- Hurt - (3:02) - 1,116 plays
- There's No Me Without You - (3:36) - 943 plays
- It Feels So Good to Be Loved So Bad - (4:35) - 751 plays
- Wish That You Were Mine - (4:16) - 867 plays
- Kiss And Say Goodbye - Single Version - (0:31) - 574 plays
- I Kinda Miss You - (5:17) - 575 plays
- Don't Take Your Love - (3:26) - 499 plays
- Am I Losing You - (3:44) - 543 plays