131 Shouts - 736,753 Scrobbles
There are three artists who share the band name "The Management." 1. The most commonly known is the band from Brooklyn now known as MGMT, who were previously called "The Management" before realizing that there was already a band with this name. 2. The Management, from London, England, formed in 2001. This band has since renamed themselves The Neon Sound.
Vocals, guitars, bass, drums and programming - Micah Berek
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Care - (5:05) - 755 plays
- We Don't Care - (3:56) - 789 plays
- Hot Love Drama - (4:10) - 448 plays
- Come on Christmas - (1:27) - 326 plays
- The Kids Quartet - (2:17) - 344 plays
- Kids - (5:11) - 426 plays
- Money To Burn - (3:24) - 341 plays
- Kids (Afterschool Dance Megamix) - (6:06) - 357 plays
- Everything's Happenin' So Fast - (3:30) - 403 plays
- Honey Bunny - (4:21) - 290 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online