0 Shouts - 738,578 Scrobbles
There are three artists who share the band name "The Management."Read More...
1. The most commonly known is the band from Brooklyn now known as MGMT, who were previously called "The Management" before realizing that there was already a band with this name.
2. The Management, from London, England, formed in 2001. This band has since renamed themselves The Neon Sound.
Vocals, guitars, bass, drums and programming - Micah Berek
Their first EP, "Seventeen Minutes in the Cheap Seats" is an intriguing blend of futuristic sounds created on old-fashioned equipment. The Management developed a compelling form of progressive rock 'n roll and electronic down tempo style with hand-me-down equipment and a nickel & dime budget.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Know the Radio - 90,375 plays
- Coffeeshop Girls - 53,793 plays
- Emergency Dogs - 47,194 plays
- Temporal Stasis Hymn - 35,392 plays
- The Same - 30,092 plays
- We Care - 61,286 plays
- Instrumental #2 - 20,442 plays
- Instrumental #1 - 19,873 plays
- Come on Christmas - 38,455 plays
- Kids (Afterschool Dance Megamix) - 40,388 plays