The Magic Numbers
359 Shouts - 7,064,719 Scrobbles
The Magic Numbers are a four piece indie band from Ealing, London. The band consists of two brother-and-sister pairs, Romeo Stodart (guitar, lead vocals) and his sister Michele Stodart (bass, vocals), and Sean Gannon (drums) and his sister Angela Gannon (percussion, melodica, vocals), who came together as a band after Romeo and Sean started writing songs together. While the Gannons are of Irish heritage, the Stodarts are the children of a Scottish father and a Portuguese mother and were born in Trinidad in the Caribbean and raised in New York, before moving to London in the mid-1990s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDarling, what'cha gonna do now?
Now that you've noticed it all went wrong
I've been, I've been thinking
That you don't know me anymore
Don't let the sun be the one to change you, baby
- LyricsDon't let your white dress wear you out
Oh, it hurts to look in your eyes
Oh, 'cause honey I can see him
All my life
I'd hurt the ones I loved
- LyricsWhat you gonna do when it all breaks down
Take another heart through this lonely town?
What you gonna do when she turns around
And says, I never even thought that you'd be messin' 'round?
But then you dance, dance, dance with the woman who lets you
- LyricsI never wanted to love you but that's okay
I always knew that you'd leave me anyway
But darlin' when I see you, you see me
I asked the boys if they'd let me go out and play
They always said that you'd hurt me anyway
- LyricsYou're in denial, you're in denial
And I know
Well, what's my name? Well, what's my name?
I don't know
Baby if you telephone
- Love's A Game - (4:51) - 4,065 plays
- Long Legs - (3:19) - 2,495 plays
- This Is A Song - (4:17) - 2,454 plays
- The Mule - (5:10) - 2,085 plays
- Shot In The Dark - (7:15) - 2,456 plays