6 Shouts - 27,874 Scrobbles
The Madeira plays surf music born of screaming wind over the sand dunes of the Sahara Desert, deafening echoes of waves pounding the Gibraltar Rock, joyous late-night gypsy dances in the small towns of Andalucia, and exotic cacophony of the Marrakesh town square. It is the surf music of the millennia-old Mediterranean mysteries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sandstorm! - (3:30) - 95 plays
- Undercurrents - (2:36) - 109 plays
- Intruder - (3:54) - 79 plays
- Rogue Wave - (2:50) - 64 plays
- Wreak Havoc! - (2:53) - 88 plays
- Surf Fidelis - (2:41) - 62 plays
- Tribal Fury - (3:23) - 81 plays
- Crescent Moon - (3:54) - 56 plays
- Witch Doctor - (4:01) - 54 plays
- The Expedition - (2:44) - 54 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online