6 Shouts - 28,710 Scrobbles
The Madeira plays surf music born of screaming wind over the sand dunes of the Sahara Desert, deafening echoes of waves pounding the Gibraltar Rock, joyous late-night gypsy dances in the small towns of Andalucia, and exotic cacophony of the Marrakesh town square. It is the surf music of the millennia-old Mediterranean mysteries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sandstorm! - (3:30) - 96 plays
- Undercurrents - (2:36) - 115 plays
- Wreak Havoc! - (2:53) - 89 plays
- Rogue Wave - (2:50) - 64 plays
- Intruder - (3:54) - 63 plays
- The Saracen - (2:25) - 66 plays
- Tribal Fury - (3:23) - 71 plays
- Surf Fidelis - (2:41) - 63 plays
- The Expedition - (2:44) - 63 plays
- Cities of Gold - (3:49) - 51 plays