5 Shouts - 21,904 Scrobbles
The Madeira plays surf music born of screaming wind over the sand dunes of the Sahara Desert, deafening echoes of waves pounding the Gibraltar Rock, joyous late-night gypsy dances in the small towns of Andalucia, and exotic cacophony of the Marrakesh town square. It is the surf music of the millennia-old Mediterranean mysteries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tribal Fury - (3:23) - 118 plays
- Burning Mirage - (2:35) - 92 plays
- Crescent Moon - (3:54) - 85 plays
- Sandstorm! - (3:30) - 65 plays
- Witch Doctor - (4:01) - 78 plays
- Tangaroa - (3:03) - 60 plays
- Cities of Gold - (3:49) - 75 plays
- Cordoba - (2:57) - 60 plays
- Rogue Wave - (2:50) - 79 plays
- Twilight - (3:04) - 64 plays