5 Shouts - 23,389 Scrobbles
The Madeira plays surf music born of screaming wind over the sand dunes of the Sahara Desert, deafening echoes of waves pounding the Gibraltar Rock, joyous late-night gypsy dances in the small towns of Andalucia, and exotic cacophony of the Marrakesh town square. It is the surf music of the millennia-old Mediterranean mysteries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sandstorm! - (3:30) - 66 plays
- Tribal Fury - (3:23) - 77 plays
- Burning Mirage - (2:35) - 86 plays
- Witch Doctor - (4:01) - 45 plays
- Theme from Young Frankenstein - (2:43) - 42 plays
- The Expedition - (2:44) - 38 plays
- Cities of Gold - (3:49) - 35 plays
- Cordoba - (2:57) - 38 plays
- Crescent Moon - (3:54) - 43 plays
- Rogue Wave - (2:50) - 35 plays