The M Machine
46 Shouts - 354,253 Scrobbles
The M Machine is an electronic music trio hailing from San Francisco, CA. Formed in 2011 by Ben Swardlick, Eric Luttrell, and Andy Coenen, the group has quickly risen to prominence on the strength of their wholly original and forward-thinking sound. Transcending genre, the group effortlessly bounds between hard-hitting dance tracks and thoughtful, indie-styled vocal songs, tying it all together with a distinctly cinematic presentation. The group also designed, built, and performs its own live visuals in the form of a massive LED version of their iconic "M".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Promise Me A Rose Garden - (5:32) - 14,142 plays
- Faces - (2:49) - 15,910 plays
- Shadow in the Rose Garden - (3:09) - 13,142 plays
- Immigrants - (4:53) - 12,390 plays
- Deep Search - (4:38) - 7,867 plays
- Tiny Anthem - (4:43) - 11,748 plays
- The Palace - (5:26) - 8,228 plays
- A King Alone - (3:47) - 7,522 plays
- Glow - (3:48) - 6,113 plays
- Black - (5:48) - 7,355 plays