59 Shouts - 269,470 Scrobbles
The Lovetones is led by Matthew J. Tow (acoustic & electric guitars / sitar / autoharp / vocals), formerly of Drop City, Colorsound and The Brian Jonestown Massacre, along with Matt Sigley (bass / keyboards / vocals) and Chris Cobb (drums / percussion). The Lovetones released their debut album, Be What You Want in 2002 through Bomp! Records, creating a palpable buzz amongst critics from the likes of Creem and Rolling Stone magazine. The latter hailed mainman Matthew J Tow's songwriting worthy of Ray Davies, Bowie, Lennon and McCartney: a bold statement, yet in his case, completely justified.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mantra - (3:41) - 1,063 plays
- Journeyman - (4:18) - 566 plays
- Navigator - (5:21) - 492 plays
- Wintertime In Hollywood - (3:03) - 274 plays
- (I Gotta) Feel - (2:27) - 277 plays
- The Party's Over - (4:37) - 188 plays
- Stars - (3:17) - 281 plays
- City Meets The Stars - (2:58) - 247 plays
- Inside A Dream - (2:37) - 200 plays
- Love and Redemption - (3:19) - 187 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online