42 Shouts - 387,151 Scrobbles
The Lovemakers were an electropop/new wave music band from Oakland, California, formed in the spring of 2002. The band was formed by Scott Blonde (guitar, vocals), Lisa Light (vocals, bass) after they were forced out of their previous band, Applesaucer, an indie rock group, and Jason Proctor (keyboards). Also in the band was Josh "The Eagle" Kilbourne on drums. In December 2009, The Lovemakers announced they would play their last show on New Years Eve in Oakland at Ghost Town Gallery.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love is Dead - (3:45) - 357 plays
- LyricsLooks like you've had enough for one night this year
I'll take you away from here if just for a night
I'll drive you to wherever you want to go
We'll turn on the radio we won't stop 'til its light
- LyricsYou can have my love
Take my body
You can have anything you want
If you shake that ass for me
I've been sittin' at the bar all night
- LyricsCame home and you were on the phone with your girlfriend
again today so I went away
You're in my room telling her I love you I need you
Oh oh baby well isn't it time you moved away
I can't stand waiting around 'til she's gone
- LyricsSaw you at the party
You were there on the phone
Asked you to dance you said "sorry"
I prefer to dance alone
- Falling Apart - (3:17) - 71 plays
- Shake That 50 Cent (50 Cent vs. The Lovemakers) - (3:03) - 111 plays
- Whine & Dine - (2:57) - 504 plays
- We Should Be Taking Our Clothes Off - (3:00) - 65 plays
- Gonna Find - (4:08) - 53 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online