2 Shouts - 4,156 Scrobbles
The Lovekill Bio. The basement of Stephen Pedersen’s Omaha home isn’t exactly what you would refer to as a “luxurious recording studio.” The ceilings are low. The walls are damp. Fourteen-hour days are pretty much the norm. “But that’s exactly what we needed,” says Lovekill singer/guitarist Chris Rager, now kicking back on his porch at home in Cleveland. “I think that it was clear to us what we needed to do. We were in fucking Nebraska.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Refrain of the A.M. - (2:35) - 18 plays
- Palms And Gin - (2:44) - 4 plays
- Karma And Stars - (4:53) - 3 plays
- Staccato - (3:17) - 2 plays
- Ride On, Miner - (3:37) - 3 plays
- Complicated sighs - (3:36) - 3 plays
- Sleepover - (2:36) - 2 plays
- Heart Wires - (3:42) - 4 plays
- Broken Records - (3:23) - 2 plays
- Refrain of the AM - (2:39) - 2 plays