The Loved Ones
0 Shouts - 2,392,253 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name:Read More...
1) The Loved Ones were an Australian rock group of the 1960s, formed in the wake of the British Invasion. Although the band’s career lasted only two years, the group is now regarded as one of the most significant Australian bands of the 1960s.
2) The Loved Ones are a punk rock band from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The band was founded in late 2003 by Dave Hause (formerly of The Curse and Paint It Black) on vocals and guitar, Michael Cotterman (formerly of Kid Dynamite) on bass and Mike Sneeringer (formerly of Trial by Fire) on drums. In 2005, they released a self-titled EP on Jade Tree Records. Their debut full-length album, Keep Your Heart, was released in 2006 on popular San Francisco punk label Fat Wreck Chords.
After leaving Paint It Black, singer Dave Hause worked as a roadie for New Jersey's The Bouncing Souls, which got the Loved Ones' foot in the door. They eventually toured with the Bouncing Souls and many other reputable bands, including Against Me!, Rise Against, Bad Religion, NOFX, and Less Than Jake.
In December 2006, a posting on the band's MySpace page announced that Cotterman had left the band. He was replaced by Chris Gonzalez, and they also added second guitarist David Walsh. They were both formerly members of The Explosion, who had announced their breakup near the time Cotterman left.
3) The Loved Ones were a nineties rock band from Oakland, California. The released two albums, The Price for Love (1993) and Better Do Right (1994). Although they had quite a following in '94 and '95, the band broke up. Vocalist Bart Davenport has a solo career as well as performs with Honeycut.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricsi'm sick of feeling like i lost this fight
i'm sick of graying out the wrongs and rights
i'm pulling out of here to clear my sights
so hear me out baby and dry your eyes
- Lyricsare you okay? are you alright?
another bad dream kept you up all night
you've ground your teeth down to the gums
your eyes are bloodshot from staring at the sun
you say you're okay, you're keeping the pace
- Lyricsthe head is shot the nerves rubbed raw
like a tooth sharpening cannibal
i'd eat the heart that beats in fear
so it could never keep me here
i'm working on my satellite
- Pretty Good Year - 113,299 plays
- Lyricshey angel can we dance on the edge of this disaster?
can we move on in spite of what we miss?
we're gasping suffocating trying to exist
the escape it's all a lie the agony persists
the trauma's lead to a bottomless despair
- The Bridge - 105,645 plays
- Arsenic - 87,822 plays
- Please Be Here - 90,747 plays
- The Inquirer - 83,713 plays
- Sarah's Game - 77,010 plays