The Lollipop Shoppe
10 Shouts - 66,234 Scrobbles
The Lollipop Shoppe were a psychedelic garage rock band from Portland, Oregon, formed in 1966. The band featured Fred Cole on vocals, best known for playing in Portland garage rock band Dead Moon and more recently Pierced Arrows. Originally known as The Weeds, after signing to Uni Records (a now-defunct subsidiary of MCA), their new manager, 'Lord' Tim Hudson, insisted they change their name to "The Lollipop Shoppe" to fit in with the current trend of bubblegum pop music. The band opened for stars such as Janis Joplin and The Doors, and appeared in the biker movie Angels from Hell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Must Be a Witch - (2:47) - 963 plays
- Underground Railroad - (7:45) - 161 plays
- Who'll Read the Will - (2:31) - 132 plays
- It's Only a Reflection - (3:07) - 117 plays
- Don't Look Back - (2:32) - 97 plays
- Baby Don't Go - (2:40) - 100 plays
- Don't Close the Door on Me - (4:27) - 91 plays
- It's Makin' It - (2:31) - 136 plays
- It Ain't How Long - (2:44) - 78 plays
- Mr. Madison Avenue - (2:34) - 81 plays