The Lollipop Shoppe
10 Shouts - 64,281 Scrobbles
The Lollipop Shoppe were a psychedelic garage rock band from Portland, Oregon, formed in 1966. The band featured Fred Cole on vocals, best known for playing in Portland garage rock band Dead Moon and more recently Pierced Arrows. Originally known as The Weeds, after signing to Uni Records (a now-defunct subsidiary of MCA), their new manager, 'Lord' Tim Hudson, insisted they change their name to "The Lollipop Shoppe" to fit in with the current trend of bubblegum pop music. The band opened for stars such as Janis Joplin and The Doors, and appeared in the biker movie Angels from Hell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Must Be a Witch - (2:47) - 1,208 plays
- Underground Railroad - (7:45) - 151 plays
- Who'll Read the Will - (2:31) - 128 plays
- It's Only a Reflection - (3:07) - 118 plays
- Don't Look Back - (2:32) - 119 plays
- Don't Close the Door on Me - (4:27) - 95 plays
- It Ain't How Long - (2:44) - 95 plays
- It's Makin' It - (2:31) - 133 plays
- Sin - (2:25) - 93 plays
- Baby Don't Go - (2:40) - 102 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online