The Lollipop Shoppe
10 Shouts - 63,396 Scrobbles
The Lollipop Shoppe were a psychedelic garage rock band from Portland, Oregon, formed in 1966. The band featured Fred Cole on vocals, best known for playing in Portland garage rock band Dead Moon and more recently Pierced Arrows. Originally known as The Weeds, after signing to Uni Records (a now-defunct subsidiary of MCA), their new manager, 'Lord' Tim Hudson, insisted they change their name to "The Lollipop Shoppe" to fit in with the current trend of bubblegum pop music. The band opened for stars such as Janis Joplin and The Doors, and appeared in the biker movie Angels from Hell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Must Be a Witch - (2:47) - 1,367 plays
- Underground Railroad - (7:45) - 223 plays
- Who'll Read the Will - (2:31) - 142 plays
- It's Only a Reflection - (3:07) - 145 plays
- Don't Close the Door on Me - (4:27) - 123 plays
- Sin - (2:25) - 149 plays
- Don't Look Back - (2:32) - 148 plays
- It Ain't How Long - (2:44) - 129 plays
- Baby Don't Go - (2:40) - 78 plays
- It's Makin' It - (2:31) - 134 plays