The Lollipop Shoppe
9 Shouts - 52,456 Scrobbles
The Lollipop Shoppe were a psychedelic garage rock band from Portland, Oregon, formed in 1966. The band featured Fred Cole on vocals, best known for playing in Portland garage rock band Dead Moon and more recently Pierced Arrows. Originally known as The Weeds, after signing to Uni Records (a now-defunct subsidiary of MCA), their new manager, 'Lord' Tim Hudson, insisted they change their name to "The Lollipop Shoppe" to fit in with the current trend of bubblegum pop music. The band opened for stars such as Janis Joplin and The Doors, and appeared in the biker movie Angels from Hell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Must Be a Witch - (2:47) - 1,111 plays
- Underground Railroad - (7:45) - 100 plays
- It's Only a Reflection - (3:07) - 99 plays
- Don't Look Back - (2:32) - 78 plays
- It Ain't How Long - (2:44) - 73 plays
- Who'll Read the Will - (2:31) - 75 plays
- It's Makin' It - (2:31) - 67 plays
- Don't Close the Door on Me - (4:27) - 63 plays
- Sin - (2:25) - 67 plays
- I'm Gonna Be There - (2:43) - 59 plays