The Little Boy Blues
1 Shouts - 4,284 Scrobbles
Garage punk combo the Little Boy Blues were formed in 1964 by singer/guitarist Lowell Shyette, lead guitarist Paul Ostroff, bassist Ray Levin, and drummer James Boyce, all of them students at the University of Illinois at Chicago. After honing a repertoire consisting primarily of Chicago blues classics and early rock & roll hits, the group was approached by the local IRC label to make a record, albeit on the condition they abandon their bluesy sound in favor of a more commercial, British Invasion-inspired approach.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Can Only Give You Everything - (2:34) - 83 plays
- You Don't Love Me - (2:38) - 31 plays
- The Great Train Robbery - (2:39) - 27 plays
- Cathedral - (3:23) - 26 plays
- Mr. Tripp Wouldn't Listen - (3:42) - 22 plays
- Is Love? - (2:58) - 17 plays
- The Fox - (5:48) - 18 plays
- I'm Hip To You - (4:04) - 15 plays
- Seed of Love - 16 plays
- The Death Of Don Quixote - (5:08) - 13 plays