The Leo Project
17 Shouts - 39,399 Scrobbles
Founded in 2005 as an acoustic effort, The Leo Project has not so much found its niche as created one. Front man Tyler Lyon is joined by his cousin Lance Bennett on percussion and Sean Hamel on bass. Together they developed a sound and stage show that left acoustic in the dust but retained the musicality synonymous with that genre, becoming electric in every sense of the word. In 2007, the band’s search for the perfect complement to their already bold and virtuosic ensemble was completed by the addition of guitarist Creighton Bibbs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tonight - (3:48) - 75 plays
- December Winds - (4:19) - 34 plays
- Half As Good - (3:46) - 44 plays
- Broken Wings - (3:51) - 32 plays
- Broken Wings (Mr. Mister) - (3:50) - 36 plays
- A Perfect World - (4:26) - 29 plays
- Predicting The Rain - (4:05) - 33 plays
- Without the Sunshine - (3:16) - 47 plays
- Facedown - (3:11) - 41 plays
- In A Dream - (4:30) - 20 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online