The Legendary Pink Dots
377 Shouts - 2,718,721 Scrobbles
The Legendary Pink Dots are a Netherlands-based band formed in August 1980 in the UK who, although distinctly underground, have been musically influential over the years. The band name was derived from pink dots of nail varnish on the piano in their squat, where founding members Edward and April lived. The band has as its focal point vocalist Edward Ka-Spel, who is, along with Phil "The Silverman" Knight, one of the original remaining members of the band. In the mid eighties the band resettled in the Netherlands, where they still reside today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Love You in Your Tragic Beauty - (4:30) - 1,875 plays
- A Star Is Born - (5:39) - 1,319 plays
- Pennies for Heaven - (4:19) - 1,094 plays
- Disturbance - (5:28) - 1,022 plays
- The Garden of Ealing - (8:05) - 921 plays
- Third Secret - (4:28) - 968 plays
- Esher Everywhere - (7:36) - 884 plays
- Just A Lifetime - (7:45) - 1,028 plays
- The Grain Kings - (8:17) - 846 plays
- Princess Coldheart - (6:36) - 862 plays