The Legendary Pink Dots
383 Shouts - 2,801,991 Scrobbles
The Legendary Pink Dots are a Netherlands-based band formed in August 1980 in the UK who, although distinctly underground, have been musically influential over the years. The band name was derived from pink dots of nail varnish on the piano in their squat, where founding members Edward and April lived. The band has as its focal point vocalist Edward Ka-Spel, who is, along with Phil "The Silverman" Knight, one of the original remaining members of the band. In the mid eighties the band resettled in the Netherlands, where they still reside today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Love You in Your Tragic Beauty - (4:30) - 2,145 plays
- Disturbance - (5:28) - 1,205 plays
- Pennies for Heaven - (4:19) - 1,120 plays
- LyricsWeeping like the ghost of winter, we watch our tears
kiss ash and turn to steam. We walk on hot coals
where a stream meandered. Tarred and tanned. We
flex and count the tumours on our hands--spreading
swiftly now. For this, we waited just a lifetime.
- Third Secret - (4:28) - 915 plays
- Princess Coldheart - (6:36) - 955 plays
- Cheraderama - (5:00) - 967 plays
- The Grain Kings - (8:17) - 789 plays
- Casting The Runes - (5:48) - 993 plays
- Green Gang - (7:33) - 712 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour