22 Shouts - 126,424 Scrobbles
The Leaves were an American garage band formed in California in 1963. They are best known for their version of the song "Hey Joe", which was a hit in 1966. Theirs is the earliest release of this song, which became a rock standard. Guitarist Bobby Arlin was subsequently in The Hook, while bassist/vocalist Jim Pons also played with Frank Zappa and The Turtles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hey Joe - (2:49) - 1,360 plays
- Too Many People - (2:44) - 574 plays
- Dr. Stone - (2:19) - 390 plays
- Love Minus Zero - (2:26) - 101 plays
- Lemon Princess - (2:05) - 107 plays
- Just a Memory - (2:20) - 69 plays
- Girl From the East - (2:59) - 65 plays
- Get Out of My Life Woman - (2:48) - 76 plays
- He Was a Friend of Mine - (3:27) - 65 plays
- Words - (2:23) - 49 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online