The Last Word
38 Shouts - 90,254 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists with the name "The Last Word": a rock band and a 1970s funk band. In 1974 a few members of James Brown's band, including Fred Wesley, Pee Wee Ellis, James Brown and Maceo Parker, recorded a single with the two tracks "Keep On Bumpin' Before You Give Out Of Gas" and "Funky & Some", under the name "The Last Word".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Promise... - (3:20) - 494 plays
- Sleepy Hollow - (2:51) - 330 plays
- Tempest - (3:23) - 381 plays
- This Was Never Yours - (3:16) - 407 plays
- You're Dead to Me - (3:24) - 304 plays
- In the Face of Death - (3:11) - 233 plays
- The End of Us - (3:27) - 254 plays
- Faith in Chaos - (2:47) - 197 plays
- Keep On Bumpin' Before You Give Out Of Gas - (3:34) - 154 plays
- In His Words - (4:11) - 156 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online