The Last Dinosaur
24 Shouts - 81,619 Scrobbles
The Last Dinosaur are two friends (Jamie Cameron and Luke Hayden), from around Cambridge (England), which expands to a band when they play live. They play all the instruments themselves and they don't use any kind of computer technology to record their music. They don't recognise the word genre, at all. Ever. "Hooray! for Happiness", their debut album, was released in February 2010 (digital) and April 2010 (physical).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Every Second is a Second Chance - (6:14) - 25,335 plays
- Gusts of Wind Blowing in Different Directions - (2:21) - 10,879 plays
- Grow - (3:04) - 896 plays
- Runeii - (4:43) - 376 plays
- Home - (7:16) - 224 plays
- Fool - (3:25) - 181 plays
- Maps - (2:20) - 140 plays
- I Found My Voice - (4:09) - 142 plays
- The Record Player - (4:16) - 136 plays
- Be That Boy - (4:09) - 134 plays