31 Shouts - 196,659 Scrobbles
England in the summer of 1979 meant MOD, and it was then that the Lambrettas were formed near the south coast city of Brighton. The original members were: Jez Bird (vocals/guitar), Doug Sanders (guitar/vocals), Mark Ellis (bass), and Paul Wincer (drums). The band first performed on June 9, 1979, playing at an all-day Mod concert held in the ballroom at the end of Hastings pier. The band played various venues around England, then in August were spotted by Elton John’s Rocket Records label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Poison Ivy - (2:43) - 489 plays
- Da-a-a-ance - (2:17) - 303 plays
- London Calling - (2:19) - 223 plays
- Runaround - (2:22) - 212 plays
- Go Steady - (2:56) - 197 plays
- Beat Boys in the Jet Age - (2:58) - 200 plays
- Living for Today - (2:42) - 200 plays
- Leap Before You Look - (2:34) - 151 plays
- Da-a-ance - (2:19) - 190 plays
- Watch Out I'm Back - (2:41) - 141 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online