94 Shouts - 126,759 Scrobbles
The Krolls smashed in the alternative scene of Saint-Petersburg in March 2007. A kroll is a magic character - a mixture of the rabbit and troll. The Krolls create fairytales, they fascinate and hypnotize. The members of the band says they play French-Electro-Alco-Pop. It’s a positive combination of musical experiments carried out by Anton Tulsky (composer) with the touching French vocals of Masha Andreychikova. The band also includes Victor Sankov (bass-guitar), who managed to take part in numerous projects of Far East and Saint-Petersburg (segodnya nochyu, RoninBeat).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stars - (3:16) - 136 plays
- Umbrella - (2:15) - 83 plays
- La Cocaine, Le Chocolat - (3:09) - 63 plays
- Kroll Rock - (3:23) - 55 plays
- La Cocaine, Le Chocolat (The Krolls version) - (3:11) - 53 plays
- Bang, Bang, Bang! (The Krolls version) - (3:24) - 30 plays
- Le Poisson - (2:43) - 26 plays
- Reserve Aux Filles - (3:46) - 21 plays
- Le Cafe - (0:49) - 21 plays
- Voodoo TV - (4:52) - 19 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online