14 Shouts - 175,112 Scrobbles
The Knickerbockers were an American pop/rock band best remembered by their 1966 hit 'Lies'. The band was formed in 1964 in Bergenfield, New Jersey by Buddy Randell (lead vocals and saxophone), Jimmy Walker (drums), and brothers Beau Charles (guitar/vocals) and John Charles(bass/vocals). The Knickerbockers were discovered in Albany, New York by Jerry Fuller and signed to Challenge Records. In 1966, The Knickerbockers released their only Top 20 hit with the song 'Lies'. The Knickerbockers soon followed up with the single 'One Track Mind' yet never found the same success as Lies'.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lies - (2:43) - 3,223 plays
- One Track Mind - (2:33) - 1,630 plays
- High On Love - (3:01) - 316 plays
- All Day And All Of The Night - (2:28) - 131 plays
- Lies (Are Breaking My Heart) - (2:44) - 98 plays
- Lies Are Breakin' My Heart - (2:43) - 107 plays
- Stick With Me - (2:32) - 68 plays
- Money - (4:02) - 67 plays
- I Can Do It Better - (2:22) - 70 plays
- Jerk Town - (3:03) - 65 plays