The Kingston Springs
2 Shouts - 15,174 Scrobbles
From the depths of the backwoods of Middle Tennessee, along a railroad stop where the likes of Jessie James came to wind down, comes a band from the dried hot springs of a classic town. The Kingston Springs are four young men with nothing to win, nothing to lose, and some damn good music. Their taste influenced by too many and too little to stick to one solid sound, other than that of their own. If not skatin’, fishin’, or sippin’ Colt 45 (with some OJ for a poor boy mimosa), they’re hitting the streets looking for good times.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Weight of This World - (3:24) - 347 plays
- Kinda Shaken - (4:43) - 100 plays
- Lover - (2:47) - 155 plays
- Lowest of Animals - (4:12) - 107 plays
- Sa Betise - 119 plays
- Secret Game - (3:14) - 126 plays
- 1991 - (5:45) - 58 plays
- Sweet Susie - (2:26) - 60 plays
- Dirty Sherry - (4:16) - 49 plays
- German Girl - (4:56) - 59 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online