The Kingston Springs
2 Shouts - 11,573 Scrobbles
From the depths of the backwoods of Middle Tennessee, along a railroad stop where the likes of Jessie James came to wind down, comes a band from the dried hot springs of a classic town. The Kingston Springs are four young men with nothing to win, nothing to lose, and some damn good music. Their taste influenced by too many and too little to stick to one solid sound, other than that of their own. If not skatin’, fishin’, or sippin’ Colt 45 (with some OJ for a poor boy mimosa), they’re hitting the streets looking for good times.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Secret Game - (3:14) - 524 plays
- Weight of This World - (3:24) - 558 plays
- Lover - (2:47) - 179 plays
- Sa Betise - 190 plays
- Kinda Shaken - (4:43) - 167 plays
- German Girl - (4:56) - 128 plays
- 1991 - (5:45) - 107 plays
- Sweet Susie - (2:26) - 110 plays
- Lowest of Animals - (4:12) - 123 plays
- Dirty Sherry - (4:16) - 77 plays