2 Shouts - 16,145 Scrobbles
Like so many others the Killermeters started life as a punk band the Killer Meters as they were then, split in 1978, reforming in the October as the mod band The Killermeters, kicking back into life with a new song that said it all: Back in Business. They were the best and most energetic band in the industrial Yorkshire town of Huddersfield and played all the club and pub venues in the North. During their time they were warned by John Peel that the Mod image would lead them down a blind alley but they were also raved about in Sounds by Gary Bushell...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Why Should It Happen To Me - (3:24) - 52 plays
- Twisted Wheel - (3:19) - 19 plays
- SX 225 - (3:11) - 21 plays
- Summertime - (3:26) - 10 plays
- Back in Business - (3:54) - 10 plays
- Don't Tell Baby - (2:26) - 10 plays
- Cardiac Arrest - (2:55) - 11 plays
- Which Way Kids - (3:17) - 7 plays
- Rhona - (3:02) - 8 plays
- Twisted Wheel - Demo Version - (4:13) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online