2 Shouts - 15,767 Scrobbles
Like so many others the Killermeters started life as a punk band the Killer Meters as they were then, split in 1978, reforming in the October as the mod band The Killermeters, kicking back into life with a new song that said it all: Back in Business. They were the best and most energetic band in the industrial Yorkshire town of Huddersfield and played all the club and pub venues in the North. During their time they were warned by John Peel that the Mod image would lead them down a blind alley but they were also raved about in Sounds by Gary Bushell...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Why Should It Happen To Me - (3:24) - 30 plays
- Twisted Wheel - (3:19) - 14 plays
- Only You (Light My Way) - (3:25) - 13 plays
- Cry - (2:38) - 13 plays
- Cardiac Arrest - (2:55) - 16 plays
- Eight Miles High - (2:52) - 14 plays
- Look But Don't Touch - (2:27) - 12 plays
- All Or Nothing - (2:42) - 15 plays
- 3 Minute Warning - (3:09) - 14 plays
- Sx 225 - Demo Version - (3:21) - 23 plays