The Kiera Plan
1 Shouts - 2,825 Scrobbles
Right Now, the sophomore LP from The Kiera Plan (due out February 19th 2014), not only captures all the hopeful lyricism and driving power pop energy that fans have come to expect from the Philadelphia area band, but also sees frontman Shawn O'Brien and company bringing a diverse range of new elements into the mix. Layered synthesizers punctuate the eccentric "What's It Gonna Be?," a brass section on "You Are Not Alone" pays homage to the ska-infused punk rock of the late 90s...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Night - (2:54) - 6 plays
- Time Flies (feat. Rachel Minton) - (2:50) - 23 plays
- We're Gone - (3:34) - 3 plays
- Time Flies - (2:51) - 7 plays
- Whenever I Close My Eyes - (4:47) - 21 plays
- For What It's Worth - (3:01) - 2 plays
- Completed - (3:01) - 3 plays
- Tell Rachel I'm Sorry - (2:41) - 2 plays
- You Are Not Alone - (3:14) - 3 plays
- Time Flies (Acoustic) - (3:01) - 1 plays