1 Shouts - 23,768 Scrobbles
The Kells, comprised of Terry Blankenship, Eddie Cotter Jr. and Brian McCoy, is a trio traditional Irish musicians known for their exciting, high-energy perfromances. Blankenship , Cotter, McCoy were teamed with another duo in The Gabriel Hounds, a Celtic band that toured extensively during 1999. They made their debut at the Dublin Irish Festival in 2000, and have since appeared at The Irish Festival on Flagler (West Palm Beach, Fla.); The Milwaukee (Wis.), Peoria (Ill.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- King of the Fairies - (6:06) - 42 plays
- Arran Boat Song - (4:40) - 35 plays
- James Connolly - (3:07) - 10 plays
- L'heure Que Le Temps Va Figer - (3:52) - 5 plays
- She Moved Trough The Fair - (4:54) - 6 plays
- The Gander in the Pratie Hole - (2:37) - 4 plays
- Carrick Fergus - (4:03) - 4 plays
- The Flower of Magharally'o - (4:42) - 2 plays
- The Butterfly - (4:02) - 2 plays
- Glory Oh - (6:37) - 3 plays