The Juliana Hatfield Three
0 Shouts - 302,886 Scrobbles
Juliana Hatfield (born July 27, 1967 in Wiscasset, Maine, United States), is an American guitarist/singer-songwriter from the Boston area, formerly of the indie rock band Blake Babies.
Contents The daughter of The Boston Globe fashion critic Julie Hatfield, Juliana grew up in the Boston suburb of Duxbury. She acquired a love of rock music during the 1970s, having been introduced by a babysitter to the music of the seminal Los Angeles punk rock band X, which proved a life-changing experience .
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spin The Bottle - (2:23) - 1,380 plays
- My Sister - (3:23) - 1,409 plays
- Invisible - (4:30) - 1,168 plays
- Now That I Have Found You - (3:24) - 1,062 plays
- Ordinary Guy - (3:09) - 1,129 plays
- I'm Shy - (4:31) - 935 plays
- If Only We Were Dogs - (3:30) - 1,042 plays
- If I Could - (4:23) - 1,003 plays
- Push Pin - (1:51) - 842 plays
- Dog On A Chain - (2:09) - 874 plays