The Juliana Hatfield Three
21 Shouts - 307,455 Scrobbles
Juliana Hatfield (born July 27, 1967 in Wiscasset, Maine, United States), is an American guitarist/singer-songwriter from the Boston area, formerly of the indie rock band Blake Babies.
Contents The daughter of The Boston Globe fashion critic Julie Hatfield, Juliana grew up in the Boston suburb of Duxbury. She acquired a love of rock music during the 1970s, having been introduced by a babysitter to the music of the seminal Los Angeles punk rock band X, which proved a life-changing experience .
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Sister - (3:23) - 1,451 plays
- Spin The Bottle - (2:23) - 1,272 plays
- Invisible - (4:30) - 1,485 plays
- Ordinary Guy - (3:09) - 1,452 plays
- Now That I Have Found You - (3:24) - 1,375 plays
- I'm Shy - (4:31) - 1,208 plays
- If Only We Were Dogs - (3:30) - 1,427 plays
- If I Could - (4:23) - 1,285 plays
- Push Pin - (1:51) - 1,114 plays
- Dog On A Chain - (2:09) - 1,098 plays