25 Shouts - 357,964 Scrobbles
Naomi Judd was born Diana Ellen Judd on Jan. 11, 1946, in Ashland, Ky. Finding herself pregnant, she quickly got married but not to the father of her first child, daughter Christina Ciminella. Christina, born May 30, 1964, became known as Wynonna Judd when the mother-daughter duo stormed the country charts in the 1980s.
After Naomi divorced, she moved from their latest home in Hollywood, back to Morrill, Ky., with Wynonna and another daughter Ashley.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mama He's Crazy - (3:14) - 2,691 plays
- Why Not Me - (3:29) - 2,200 plays
- Love Can Build A Bridge - (5:23) - 1,848 plays
- Rockin' With the Rhythm of the Rain - (2:40) - 1,196 plays
- LyricsGrandpa, tell me 'bout the good old days
Sometimes it feels like this world's gone crazy
Grandpa, take me back to yesterday
When the line between right and wrong
Didn't seem so hazy
- Love is Alive - (3:56) - 750 plays
- Grandpa (Tell Me Bout The Good Old Days) - (4:18) - 1,013 plays
- Have Mercy - (3:21) - 862 plays
- Silver Bells - (2:58) - 832 plays
- Girls Night Out - (2:53) - 676 plays