25 Shouts - 360,481 Scrobbles
Naomi Judd was born Diana Ellen Judd on Jan. 11, 1946, in Ashland, Ky. Finding herself pregnant, she quickly got married but not to the father of her first child, daughter Christina Ciminella. Christina, born May 30, 1964, became known as Wynonna Judd when the mother-daughter duo stormed the country charts in the 1980s.
After Naomi divorced, she moved from their latest home in Hollywood, back to Morrill, Ky., with Wynonna and another daughter Ashley.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mama He's Crazy - (3:14) - 2,724 plays
- Why Not Me - (3:29) - 2,185 plays
- Love Can Build A Bridge - (5:25) - 1,770 plays
- Rockin' With the Rhythm of the Rain - (2:40) - 1,159 plays
- Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days) - (4:15) - 1,213 plays
- Grandpa (Tell Me Bout The Good Old Days) - (4:18) - 976 plays
- Have Mercy - (3:21) - 826 plays
- Love is Alive - (3:56) - 692 plays
- Silver Bells - (2:58) - 842 plays
- Turn It Loose - (3:41) - 620 plays