25 Shouts - 369,748 Scrobbles
Naomi Judd was born Diana Ellen Judd on Jan. 11, 1946, in Ashland, Ky. Finding herself pregnant, she quickly got married but not to the father of her first child, daughter Christina Ciminella. Christina, born May 30, 1964, became known as Wynonna Judd when the mother-daughter duo stormed the country charts in the 1980s.
After Naomi divorced, she moved from their latest home in Hollywood, back to Morrill, Ky., with Wynonna and another daughter Ashley.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mama He's Crazy - (3:14) - 2,398 plays
- LyricsYou've been lookin' for love all around the world
Baby, don't you know this country girl's still free?
Why not me?
Well, you've finally come down to your old hometown
Your Kentucky girl's been waitin' patiently
- LyricsI'd gladly walk across the desert with no shoes upon my feet
To share with you the last bite of bread I had to eat
I would swim out to save you in your sea of broken dreams
When all your hopes are sinking, let me show you what love means
Love can build a bridge
- Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days) - (4:15) - 1,032 plays
- Rockin' With the Rhythm of the Rain - (2:40) - 885 plays
- Grandpa (Tell Me Bout The Good Old Days) - (4:18) - 765 plays
- Have Mercy - (3:21) - 603 plays
- Love is Alive - (3:56) - 552 plays
- Turn It Loose - (3:41) - 512 plays
- Girls Night Out - (2:53) - 523 plays