25 Shouts - 373,467 Scrobbles
Naomi Judd was born Diana Ellen Judd on Jan. 11, 1946, in Ashland, Ky. Finding herself pregnant, she quickly got married but not to the father of her first child, daughter Christina Ciminella. Christina, born May 30, 1964, became known as Wynonna Judd when the mother-daughter duo stormed the country charts in the 1980s.
After Naomi divorced, she moved from their latest home in Hollywood, back to Morrill, Ky., with Wynonna and another daughter Ashley.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mama He's Crazy - (3:14) - 2,311 plays
- Why Not Me - (3:29) - 2,287 plays
- Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days) - (4:15) - 1,104 plays
- Love Can Build A Bridge - (5:23) - 1,158 plays
- LyricsSittin' in the porch swing
Listenin' to the light rain
Beatin' on the tin roof
Baby, just a me and you
Rockin' with the rhythm of the rain
- Grandpa (Tell Me Bout The Good Old Days) - (4:18) - 708 plays
- Have Mercy - (3:21) - 560 plays
- Love is Alive - (3:56) - 570 plays
- Girls Night Out - (2:53) - 509 plays
- Turn It Loose - (3:41) - 496 plays