The Juan Maclean
178 Shouts - 1,990,401 Scrobbles
Prior to becoming one of the most significant acts on the DFA label, John Maclean was a member of Sub Pop band Six Finger Satellite. Initially, Six Finger Satellite fit in with the remainder of the Sub Pop roster, but after one EP, they took a sharp turn into herky-jerky post-punk that was inspired by Devo, Big Black, and Suicide instead of Black Sabbath, The Stooges, and Led Zeppelin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Place Called Space - (8:20) - 21,844 plays
- LyricsIt takes a lot of effort
To hold on to all your rules
It can take years to find movement
It can take years off too.
Bound up in good intentions
- Running Back to You - (7:05) - 13,740 plays
- You Were A Runaway - (3:49) - 11,954 plays
- Love Stops Here - (5:03) - 12,124 plays
- Here I Am - (6:02) - 11,386 plays
- I've Waited For So Long - (6:19) - 13,304 plays
- Charlotte - (4:24) - 9,244 plays
- The Sun Will Never Set On Our Love - (10:12) - 6,075 plays
- Happy House - (12:29) - 4,982 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online