The Juan Maclean
178 Shouts - 2,018,882 Scrobbles
Prior to becoming one of the most significant acts on the DFA label, John Maclean was a member of Sub Pop band Six Finger Satellite. Initially, Six Finger Satellite fit in with the remainder of the Sub Pop roster, but after one EP, they took a sharp turn into herky-jerky post-punk that was inspired by Devo, Big Black, and Suicide instead of Black Sabbath, The Stooges, and Led Zeppelin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Place Called Space - (8:20) - 17,161 plays
- LyricsIt takes a lot of effort
To hold on to all your rules
It can take years to find movement
It can take years off too.
Bound up in good intentions
- Running Back to You - (7:05) - 10,613 plays
- You Were A Runaway - (3:49) - 8,851 plays
- Here I Am - (6:02) - 8,254 plays
- Love Stops Here - (5:03) - 8,691 plays
- I've Waited For So Long - (6:19) - 9,537 plays
- Charlotte - (4:24) - 6,510 plays
- Happy House - (12:29) - 4,937 plays
- Give Me Every Little Thing - (3:57) - 3,252 plays