The Juan Maclean
177 Shouts - 1,915,453 Scrobbles
Prior to becoming one of the most significant acts on the DFA label, John Maclean was a member of Sub Pop band Six Finger Satellite. Initially, Six Finger Satellite fit in with the remainder of the Sub Pop roster, but after one EP, they took a sharp turn into herky-jerky post-punk that was inspired by Devo, Big Black, and Suicide instead of Black Sabbath, The Stooges, and Led Zeppelin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Place Called Space - (8:20) - 18,786 plays
- A Simple Design - (7:14) - 19,971 plays
- You Were A Runaway - (3:49) - 11,240 plays
- Love Stops Here - (5:03) - 11,864 plays
- Here I Am - (6:02) - 11,196 plays
- Running Back To You - (7:05) - 11,812 plays
- I've Waited For So Long - (6:19) - 11,911 plays
- Charlotte - (4:24) - 9,114 plays
- Happy House - (12:29) - 5,299 plays
- The Sun Will Never Set On Our Love - (10:12) - 6,104 plays