The Johnston Brothers
2 Shouts - 145,239 Scrobbles
The Johnston Brothers were a vocal group who had a number one hit in the British pop charts in 1955 with their version of "Hernando's Hideaway". The group was formed by Johnny Johnston (born John Reine, July 10, 1919 - d. June 10, 1998, London). He had formed a music publishing company, Michael Reine Music, in London in 1946, and was used by the BBC Light Programme radio channel as a singer and arranger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hernando's Hideaway - (2:33) - 1,158 plays
- Hernandos Hideaway - (2:33) - 52 plays
- Hernando S Hideaway - (2:29) - 26 plays
- Herna - 11 plays
- Hernando`s Hideaway - (2:06) - 13 plays
- No Other Love - (2:49) - 5 plays
- In The Middle Of The House - (2:03) - 6 plays
- Hernando's Hideaway (OST - 'Большой Куш') - 13 plays
- Sh'Boom Life Could Be A Dream - (2:15) - 25 plays
- The Johnston Brothers - Hernando's Hideaway - (2:29) - 3 plays