The Johnston Brothers
2 Shouts - 139,250 Scrobbles
The Johnston Brothers were a vocal group who had a number one hit in the British pop charts in 1955 with their version of "Hernando's Hideaway". The group was formed by Johnny Johnston (born John Reine, July 10, 1919 - d. June 10, 1998, London). He had formed a music publishing company, Michael Reine Music, in London in 1946, and was used by the BBC Light Programme radio channel as a singer and arranger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hernando's Hideaway - (2:33) - 2,140 plays
- Hernandos Hideaway - (2:33) - 139 plays
- Hernado's Hideaway [from the Pajama Game] - (2:31) - 34 plays
- Herna - 14 plays
- Hernando`s Hideaway - (2:06) - 16 plays
- The Hernando's Hideaway - (2:29) - 51 plays
- Hernando S Hideaway - (2:29) - 9 plays
- Hernando's Hideway - (2:32) - 6 plays
- The Johnston Brothers - Hernando's Hideaway - (2:29) - 25 plays
- Cristal Ball - (2:37) - 7 plays