The Johnston Brothers
2 Shouts - 141,824 Scrobbles
The Johnston Brothers were a vocal group who had a number one hit in the British pop charts in 1955 with their version of "Hernando's Hideaway". The group was formed by Johnny Johnston (born John Reine, July 10, 1919 - d. June 10, 1998, London). He had formed a music publishing company, Michael Reine Music, in London in 1946, and was used by the BBC Light Programme radio channel as a singer and arranger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hernando's Hideaway - (2:33) - 1,977 plays
- Hernandos Hideaway - (2:33) - 86 plays
- Hernado's Hideaway [from the Pajama Game] - (2:31) - 12 plays
- Hernando's Hideaway (OST - 'Большой Куш') - 14 plays
- The Hernando's Hideaway - (2:29) - 21 plays
- Herna - 11 plays
- Hernando's Hideaway (OST - "Большой Куш") - (2:29) - 7 plays
- By My Life's Companion - (2:33) - 7 plays
- Medley 1: Somebody Stole My Gal, You Were Meant For Me, I Can't Give You Anything But Love, If You Knew Susie, Ain't She Sweet, Toot-Toot-Tootsie - (5:10) - 5 plays
- Hernando`s Hideaway - (2:06) - 8 plays