552 Shouts - 4,533,344 Scrobbles
The Jezabels are an indie rock band from Sydney, New South Wales that formed in 2007. They classify their music as 'intestindie' as it contains a mixture of different genres. The group's members are Hayley Mary (vocals), Samuel Lockwood (guitar), Heather Shannon (piano/keyboard) and Nik Kaloper (drums). We are a thing that came out of a few chance meetings at Sydney University. You see, Heather and Hayley had been playing music together for a while. Inevitably came the journey south from Byron - being their place of youth - to Sydney for a foray into higher education.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThere's a cold easy glow, dancing over our street
I Could have chased you down, I could have held your love
But wouldn't you think me weak?
Of All I should know how the streets come and go
And you chased the kaleidoscope dream
- Easy To Love - (4:49) - 14,071 plays
- LyricsAnd in the morning I'll be waiting,
For your never-ending wave,
For our passage to arise,
How can I explain it?
- Time To Dance - (4:39) - 15,858 plays
- LyricsMad in love for levitation
Heartbreak coming down
And it's lucky for me I don't mind
Growing the flower from the ground
- Dark Storm - (4:52) - 10,414 plays
- Mace Spray - (5:08) - 10,524 plays
- Hurt Me - (5:48) - 9,890 plays
- The Brink - (4:47) - 10,597 plays
- Look Of Love - (4:01) - 9,260 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online