479 Shouts - 3,162,480 Scrobbles
The Jezabels are an indie rock band from Sydney, New South Wales that formed in 2007. They classify their music as 'intestindie' as it contains a mixture of different genres. The group's members are Hayley Mary (vocals), Samuel Lockwood (guitar), Heather Shannon (piano/keyboard) and Nik Kaloper (drums). We are a thing that came out of a few chance meetings at Sydney University. You see, Heather and Hayley had been playing music together for a while. Inevitably came the journey south from Byron - being their place of youth - to Sydney for a foray into higher education.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Endless Summer - (4:11) - 35,318 plays
- LyricsThere's a cold easy glow, dancing over our street
I Could have chased you down, I could have held your love
But wouldn't you think me weak?
Of All I should know how the streets come and go
And you chased the kaleidoscope dream
- Easy To Love - (4:49) - 27,540 plays
- LyricsThere's a place in the town, a statue,
She'd make me wait beneath,
But its magnificent archways, archways,
That's where I'd go to weep.
I'm right up onto the counter;
- Hurt Me - (5:48) - 20,763 plays
- Dark Storm - (4:52) - 21,087 plays
- Long Highway - (6:02) - 18,668 plays
- City Girl - (5:24) - 17,879 plays
- Prisoner - (4:12) - 17,343 plays
- Rosebud - (4:15) - 15,411 plays