The Jesus Lizard
716 Shouts - 3,429,579 Scrobbles
The Jesus Lizard was an American band considered part of the noise rock, post-hardcore and alternative rock genres. Formed in 1987 in Austin, Texas, United States and based in Chicago, Illinois, United States from 1989 to 1999, the band took their name from a common nickname for the basilisk, a type of lizard that can run on water. The members of the band were: Duane Denison (guitars), David Yow (vocals), David Wm. Sims (bass guitar) and Mac McNeilly (drums). The Jesus Lizard reformed from 2008 to 2010, playing a number of shows the next year with their classic lineup.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mouth Breather - (2:16) - 11,858 plays
- Then Comes Dudley - (4:23) - 8,826 plays
- Nub - (2:31) - 9,614 plays
- Monkey Trick - (4:32) - 8,744 plays
- Seasick - (3:12) - 7,895 plays
- Lady Shoes - (2:37) - 5,994 plays
- Karpis - (3:18) - 5,509 plays
- South Mouth - (3:03) - 5,087 plays
- Boilermaker - (2:14) - 5,381 plays
- Puss - (3:23) - 4,800 plays