The Jeff Healey Band
111 Shouts - 1,211,875 Scrobbles
Jeff Healey (born Norman Jeffrey Healey on March 25, 1966 in Toronto, Canada) was a blues-rock guitarist and vocalist that fronted The Jeff Healey Band in Toronto, ON in 1985. The original lineup consisted of Jeff Healey, Joe Rockman on bass, Tom Stephen on drums. Although blinded by eye cancer at the tender age of one, Jeff picked up his first guitar when he was three years-old and defied the odds and became a gifted and successful artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps - (5:08) - 7,836 plays
- Angel Eyes - (4:40) - 3,741 plays
- Sugar Sweet - (3766:40) - 2,022 plays
- See the Light - (4:26) - 1,830 plays
- Confidence Man - (3:13) - 1,543 plays
- I'm Torn Down - (4:26) - 1,157 plays
- Blue Jean Blues - (5:39) - 1,152 plays
- How Blue Can You Get - (8916:40) - 896 plays
- River of No Return - (3:33) - 1,034 plays
- Cruel Little Number - (4:35) - 1,077 plays