The Jazz June
56 Shouts - 330,600 Scrobbles
The Jazz June started their eight year run in 1996 in a small town in Pennsylvania named Kutztown. The 5 of them all met at Kutztown University and started playing shows in basements and garages throughout Kutztown, PA. The band took their favorite aspects of indie rock, punk and post hardcore and made it their own. Each songs precision seems to be countered by just the opposite - the ever-so-often changeups can throw the new listener off a bit, creating a conglomeration of noise and melody as if 5 different bands were to play at once.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Over Underground - (3:00) - 2,852 plays
- After the earthquake - (2:56) - 1,574 plays
- With Honors - (2:34) - 1,381 plays
- Edge of Space - (2:58) - 1,270 plays
- It came back - (3:08) - 1,245 plays
- Viva la Speed Metal - (3:47) - 1,017 plays
- stuck on repeat - (2:55) - 1,071 plays
- Ain't It Strange - (2:51) - 1,072 plays
- nothing to see here - (2:24) - 973 plays
- short changed - (2:28) - 894 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online