The Jazz June
56 Shouts - 340,224 Scrobbles
The Jazz June started their eight year run in 1996 in a small town in Pennsylvania named Kutztown. The 5 of them all met at Kutztown University and started playing shows in basements and garages throughout Kutztown, PA. The band took their favorite aspects of indie rock, punk and post hardcore and made it their own. Each songs precision seems to be countered by just the opposite - the ever-so-often changeups can throw the new listener off a bit, creating a conglomeration of noise and melody as if 5 different bands were to play at once.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Over Underground - (3:00) - 2,304 plays
- After the earthquake - (2:56) - 1,319 plays
- With Honors - (2:34) - 1,090 plays
- It came back - (3:08) - 1,038 plays
- Viva la Speed Metal - (3:47) - 1,103 plays
- Edge of Space - (2:58) - 920 plays
- stuck on repeat - (2:55) - 862 plays
- nothing to see here - (2:24) - 797 plays
- Ain't It Strange - (2:51) - 822 plays
- short changed - (2:28) - 679 plays