The Jazz June
56 Shouts - 320,453 Scrobbles
The Jazz June started their eight year run in 1996 in a small town in Pennsylvania named Kutztown. The 5 of them all met at Kutztown University and started playing shows in basements and garages throughout Kutztown, PA. The band took their favorite aspects of indie rock, punk and post hardcore and made it their own. Each songs precision seems to be countered by just the opposite - the ever-so-often changeups can throw the new listener off a bit, creating a conglomeration of noise and melody as if 5 different bands were to play at once.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Over Underground - (3:00) - 1,935 plays
- Viva la Speed Metal - (3:47) - 1,064 plays
- After the earthquake - (2:56) - 873 plays
- The Medicine - (5:09) - 802 plays
- With Honors - (2:34) - 779 plays
- Edge of Space - (2:58) - 797 plays
- Excerpt - (4:47) - 657 plays
- It came back - (3:08) - 704 plays
- stuck on repeat - (2:55) - 609 plays
- Ain't It Strange - (2:51) - 629 plays