The Jazz June
46 Shouts - 257,566 Scrobbles
The Jazz June started their eight year run in 1996 in a small town in Pennsylvania named Kutztown. The 5 of them all met at Kutztown University and started playing shows in basements and garages throughout Kutztown, PA. The band took favorite aspects of indie rock, punk and post hardcore and made it their own. The indie rock sound is evident on "Low End Automatic" then carry over to a pop punk style with "Red Light District" and "The Possibilities Are Endless" to the instrumentals of "Falling Asleep On Lincoln Drive".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Viva la Speed Metal - (3:47) - 1,027 plays
- The Medicine - (5:09) - 687 plays
- The Scars to Prove It - (4:04) - 628 plays
- Excerpt - (4:47) - 575 plays
- Rich Kid Shakedown - (3:27) - 524 plays
- The Phone Works Both Ways - (3:53) - 460 plays
- Death From Above - (3:34) - 502 plays
- Low End Automatic - (3:18) - 398 plays
- At The Artist's Leisure Part 2 - (5:44) - 466 plays
- Motorhead's Roadie - (5:36) - 423 plays