The Jazz June
53 Shouts - 299,121 Scrobbles
The Jazz June started their eight year run in 1996 in a small town in Pennsylvania named Kutztown. The 5 of them all met at Kutztown University and started playing shows in basements and garages throughout Kutztown, PA. The band took their favorite aspects of indie rock, punk and post hardcore and made it their own. Each songs precision seems to be countered by just the opposite - the ever-so-often changeups can throw the new listener off a bit, creating a conglomeration of noise and melody as if 5 different bands were to play at once.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Viva la Speed Metal - (3:47) - 1,586 plays
- Excerpt - (4:47) - 1,049 plays
- The Scars to Prove It - (4:04) - 930 plays
- The Medicine - (5:09) - 904 plays
- Death From Above - (3:34) - 760 plays
- The Phone Works Both Ways - (3:53) - 755 plays
- Motorhead's Roadie - (5:36) - 647 plays
- At The Artist's Leisure Part 2 - (5:44) - 696 plays
- Get on the Bus - (5:00) - 565 plays
- Fight Like Sinatra - (4:42) - 554 plays