The Jazz June
51 Shouts - 276,959 Scrobbles
The Jazz June started their eight year run in 1996 in a small town in Pennsylvania named Kutztown. The 5 of them all met at Kutztown University and started playing shows in basements and garages throughout Kutztown, PA. The band took their favorite aspects of indie rock, punk and post hardcore and made it their own. Each songs precision seems to be countered by just the opposite - the ever-so-often changeups can throw the new listener off a bit, creating a conglomeration of noise and melody as if 5 different bands were to play at once.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Viva la Speed Metal - (3:47) - 1,402 plays
- The Medicine - (5:09) - 905 plays
- The Scars to Prove It - (4:04) - 846 plays
- Excerpt - (4:47) - 832 plays
- Death From Above - (3:34) - 726 plays
- The Phone Works Both Ways - (3:53) - 762 plays
- Motorhead's Roadie - (5:36) - 631 plays
- At The Artist's Leisure Part 2 - (5:44) - 657 plays
- Get on the Bus - (5:00) - 570 plays
- Fight Like Sinatra - (4:42) - 573 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release