The Jackson 5
664 Shouts - 12,355,006 Scrobbles
The Jackson 5 (also spelled The Jackson Five or The Jackson 5ive, abbreviated as J5, and later known simply as The Jacksons) was an American popular music quintet from Gary, Indiana. The group, active from 1964 to 1990, regularly played from a repertoire of R&B, soul, funk, and later disco. Considered "one of the biggest phenomenons in pop music" during the early 1970s, the Jackson 5 are also notable for launching the career of their lead singer, the late Michael Jackson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsJust let me tell you now
When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around
Those pretty face always made you stand out in a crowd
But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance was all it took
Now it's much too late for me to take a second look
- LyricsA buh-buh buh buh-buh
A buh-buh buh buh-buh
You went to school to learn, girl
Things you never, never knew before
Like I before E except after C
- LyricsSanta Claus is coming to town
Santa Claus is coming to town
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
- LyricsYou and I must make a pact
We must bring salvation back,
Where there is love, I'll be there (I'll be there)
I'll reach out my hand to you
I'll have faith in all you do.
- LyricsStop na na na, you'd better save it!
Stop, stop, stop, you'd better save it!
When we played tag in grade school
You wanted to be It.
But chasing boys was just a fad
- Frosty The Snowman - (2:39) - 4,921 plays
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - (3:14) - 3,424 plays
- Never Can Say Goodbye - (2:55) - 3,290 plays
- Dancing Machine - (3:42) - 2,354 plays
- Who's Lovin' You - (4:00) - 1,989 plays