The Irresistible Force
29 Shouts - 449,134 Scrobbles
Born in Brighton, UK, the original "King of Chillout," Mixmaster Morris makes music under the name "The Irresistible Force." He started DJing in the 80s on pirate radio, and by 1988 was putting on acid house parties in London. Two successful ambient albums for Rising High raised his profile, and he began playing internationally. With his columns in Mixmag and NME he introduced the world to artists like Orbital, Aphex Twin, Global Communications, Black Dog and Squarepusher (all of whom he gave their first press coverage).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Lie-In King - (7:44) - 1,431 plays
- Nepalese Bliss - (7:47) - 1,039 plays
- Power - (8:37) - 719 plays
- Fish Dances - (9:29) - 520 plays
- Another Tomorrow - (6:36) - 494 plays
- Playing Around With Sound - (6:20) - 430 plays
- 12 O'Clock - (8:14) - 338 plays
- Its Tomorrow Already - (8:51) - 310 plays
- It's Tomorrow Already - (4:53) - 283 plays
- 12 O' Clock - (8:15) - 308 plays