The Irresistible Force
29 Shouts - 423,715 Scrobbles
Born in Brighton, UK, the original "King of Chillout," Mixmaster Morris makes music under the name "The Irresistible Force." He started DJing in the 80s on pirate radio, and by 1988 was putting on acid house parties in London. Two successful ambient albums for Rising High raised his profile, and he began playing internationally. With his columns in Mixmag and NME he introduced the world to artists like Orbital, Aphex Twin, Global Communications, Black Dog and Squarepusher (all of whom he gave their first press coverage).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Lie-In King - (7:44) - 1,895 plays
- Nepalese Bliss - (7:47) - 1,069 plays
- Power - (8:37) - 754 plays
- Another Tomorrow - (6:36) - 707 plays
- Fish Dances - (9:29) - 604 plays
- Playing Around With Sound - (6:20) - 520 plays
- Nepalese Bliss - Jimpster mix - (5:17) - 367 plays
- 12 O' Clock - (8:15) - 362 plays
- 12 O'Clock - (8:14) - 407 plays
- It's Tomorrow Already - (4:53) - 382 plays