The Irish Descendants
7 Shouts - 151,444 Scrobbles
There is no place in Canada with any deeper Irish roots than Newfoundland, and The Irish Descendants have captured the essence of the music with their exquisitely produced, award-winning recordings, including a wide range from haunting ballads to high energy tapping reels. The Irish Descendants have released many critically acclaimed albums, were named Best Roots/Traditional Artists at the East Coast Music Awards, won a Juno Award, signed a world-wide record deal with a major label, received numerous gold records (with another on its way) and sold out concerts right across Canada and the U.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOh, the year was 1778, HOW I WISH I WAS IN SHERBROOKE NOW!
A letter of marque come from the king,
To the scummiest vessel I'd ever seen,
God damn them all!
- Rocky Road To Dublin - (5:27) - 1,045 plays
- Rattlin' Bog - (3:55) - 626 plays
- The Black and Tans - (3:09) - 332 plays
- A Walk In The Irish Rain - (3:28) - 177 plays
- Raggle Taggle Gypsy - (3:40) - 218 plays
- Uncle Dan - (2:26) - 174 plays
- Rollin' Of The Sea - (3:33) - 142 plays
- Rattlin Bog - (3:52) - 172 plays
- The Dublin Reel - (3:19) - 134 plays