The Irish Descendants
7 Shouts - 175,439 Scrobbles
There is no place in Canada with any deeper Irish roots than Newfoundland, and The Irish Descendants have captured the essence of the music with their exquisitely produced, award-winning recordings, including a wide range from haunting ballads to high energy tapping reels. The Irish Descendants have released many critically acclaimed albums, were named Best Roots/Traditional Artists at the East Coast Music Awards, won a Juno Award, signed a world-wide record deal with a major label, received numerous gold records (with another on its way) and sold out concerts right across Canada and the U.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barrett's Privateers - (4:17) - 1,374 plays
- Rocky Road To Dublin - (5:27) - 1,102 plays
- Rattlin' Bog - (3:55) - 552 plays
- The Black and Tans - (3:09) - 314 plays
- Rollin' Of The Sea - (3:33) - 245 plays
- Rattlin Bog - (3:52) - 231 plays
- Raggle Taggle Gypsy - (3:40) - 224 plays
- A Walk In The Irish Rain - (3:28) - 210 plays
- Uncle Dan - (2:26) - 191 plays
- Catch The Wind - (3:38) - 164 plays