3 Shouts - 38,475 Scrobbles
The inspirations is the name of more than one artist.
1) US Southern Gospel
2) roots reggae group
3) Northern Soul group 1) The quartet began in 1964 when Martin Cook, a teacher at Swain County High School, invited several young men to his home for evenings of singing. Later they began traveling around the area and singing at various venues. The original quartet consisted of Archie Watkins, tenor; Ronnie Hutchins, lead singer; Jack Laws, baritone, Troy Burns bass/later lead singer; and Martin Cook on piano.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tighten Up - (2:41) - 298 plays
- Your Wish Is My Command - (2:10) - 246 plays
- Touch Me, Hold Me, Kiss Me - (2:43) - 94 plays
- Love Oh Love - (2:00) - 83 plays
- down in the park - (2:30) - 73 plays
- Buttoo Girl - (2:52) - 57 plays
- Touring That City - (2:32) - 43 plays
- No One Else Can Take Your Place - (2:17) - 33 plays
- You Know What I Mean - (2:29) - 23 plays
- Take Back Your Duck - (2:56) - 21 plays