The Infamous Stringdusters
15 Shouts - 363,646 Scrobbles
Dismiss labels. Forget trying to fit into a scene. Be true and play your songs.
That encompasses the prevailing spirit of Let It Go, the fifth studio album from Grammy-nominated bluegrass expansionists The Infamous Stringdusters. The new effort, released April 1 on the band’s own High Country Recordings, finds the band on firm footing, at ease with an evolving sound that defies categorization. It’s acoustic music, sure, but not the kind you’ll hear from any other band. Roots can be traced but boundaries don’t exist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Where the Rivers Run Cold - (3:27) - 2,410 plays
- Don't Mean Nothin' - (2:38) - 1,230 plays
- LyricsOoh, ooh
When you wake in the morning
- Lyricsthere's a fork in the road
ain't seem to make up my mind
don't know which way to go
i am sure running out of time
i am all alone with my suitcase in my hand
- Magic #9 - (3:26) - 674 plays
- The Hitchhiker - (5:04) - 648 plays
- I'll Get Away - (4:08) - 628 plays
- All The Same - (4:49) - 433 plays
- Let It Go - (2:29) - 542 plays
- Winds of Change - (4:44) - 464 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online