The Infamous Stringdusters
15 Shouts - 373,136 Scrobbles
Dismiss labels. Forget trying to fit into a scene. Be true and play your songs.
That encompasses the prevailing spirit of Let It Go, the fifth studio album from Grammy-nominated bluegrass expansionists The Infamous Stringdusters. The new effort, released April 1 on the band’s own High Country Recordings, finds the band on firm footing, at ease with an evolving sound that defies categorization. It’s acoustic music, sure, but not the kind you’ll hear from any other band. Roots can be traced but boundaries don’t exist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Where the Rivers Run Cold - (3:27) - 2,467 plays
- Don't Mean Nothin' - (2:38) - 1,083 plays
- LyricsOoh, ooh
When you wake in the morning
- Magic #9 - (3:26) - 495 plays
- Lyricsthere's a fork in the road
ain't seem to make up my mind
don't know which way to go
i am sure running out of time
i am all alone with my suitcase in my hand
- The Hitchhiker - (5:04) - 525 plays
- I'll Get Away - (4:08) - 547 plays
- Let It Go - (2:29) - 511 plays
- Colorado - (3:45) - 458 plays
- Walking On The Moon - (4:58) - 360 plays